Terms & Conditions
Applications open on 10th Sep 2017 & close on 27th Oct 2017
Top 6 teams receive:
Top 3 applicants from the water challenge will additionally receive (sponsored by Livpure):
1. Winner – INR 25 Lakh
2. First Runnerup – INR 15 Lakh
3. Second Runnerup – INR 10 Lakh
Livpure would independently conduct its due-diligence to shortlist the startups for this water cash-award and its decision for the same would be final.
Additional 12 winners from India will receive cash prize of INR 2 lakhs. They will also be considered for the Social Entrepreneurship (SOCENT) Fellowship of the Bala Vikasa International Centre (agriculture & water only), which includes financial grant of upto INR 5 lakhs along with mentoring, networking, training, etc.
- Ownership of any IP generated by program participants will accrue solely to those participants.
- Incubation space/office space at partner incubators will be capped at 4 people per winning team. Teams that would like more members to sit in the incubators will have to make their own arrangements or share their seats with extra members
- Cost of boarding and lodging in Israel will be capped at 4 people per winning team. Teams which would like more members to travel will have to make their own arrangements.
- The cash award shall be awarded based on the solution proposed. The winners will have the first right of refusal for accepting incubation support from partner Incubators. Should the winners decide not to avail this support and choose to withdraw from the program, the program organizers will have the right to assign the solution to other interested parties conducting further development.
- The additional 12 winners from India will be invited for both Demo Days in India and Israel. However, they will have to bear the cost of travel and stay.
Note: Application form is accessible after you register & complete your profile on the Startup India Hub. All profiles are initially placed under moderation and are approved within 48 hours, upon which you will receive an email.